INNOVATION, CREATIVITY & ENTREPRENEURSHIP TRAINING (I.C.E.)
Phew! That's a mouth full.
Partners introduce real industry challenges, while students learn an entrepreneurial problem-solving approach and try their hand at proposing real solutions!
A CHANCE FOR STUDENTS TO:
SAMPLE I.C.E. TRAINING DAY SCHEDULE
- 9:00 Arrival, Welcome, & Introduction to Creativity (Learning the simple secret to great ideas)
- 10:00 Empathy & Need Finding (Meeting the sector partner, & understanding the challenge)
- 10:30 Ideation (Throwing around ideas - putting the guidelines into practice)
- 11:30 Lunch (with bonus #InnovationAppreciation Challenge)
- 12:30 Selection & Refinement (Getting clear, seeking feedback, and narrowing in the focus)
- 1:30 Prototype & Pitch (Learning elevator pitches, idea carousel, and feedback from the sector partner.)
- 2:30 Wrap-up (Evaluation, closing thoughts, and highlights of the day)
- 3:00 Departure
More questions? Ask Chelsea!